This two-day couples workshop is often compared to three to six months of weekly couples therapy.
The Unique Design of this workshop is appropriate for you…
- if you want to enrich a good relationship.
- if you are beginning a relationship you want to keep.
- if you are in a difficult relationship and want to resolve long-standing conflicts.
- if you are near break-up or divorce and want to decide if the relationship can be saved.
What can you expect from participating in the couples workshop?
- Greater compassion for your partner. This happens for everyone to a greater or lesser degree.
- New communication skills to break destructive cycles of relating. Couples learn how to channel the energy from their arguments to create passion and stability in their relationship.
- Discovering how the unconscious forces that attract you to your partner are also the source of conflict. Participants get lots more information about themselves and their partner, organized in a new, more thoughtful way.
- New tools for re-romanticizing your relationship to re-establish the passion of your early time together.
- Helping each other finish childhood.
- Learning how to use your relationship for emotional healing and spiritual evolution.
The Workshop includes:
Lectures, written exercises, guided imagery, and live demonstrations of necessary communication skills and processes.
Although couples come together in a large group to hear these presentations, you share only with your partner, as confidentiality and safety is maintained throughout the workshop. A staff of support therapists is available to assist you throughout the workshop.
The workshop is $695 per couple for those who register 21 days prior to workshop date. If less than 21 days the cost is $725. All registrations are refundable less a $100 administrative cancellation fee (meals and accommodations not included).
Those interested in attending the workshop at Esalen Institute in Big Sur, CA will need to register at www.esalen.org and are subject to their pricing schedule.
Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sunday 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Workshop Cancellation Policy:
There will be a $100 administrative fee applied to all cancellations.